|1. The Promoter is Synergy, a trading division of Engine Partners UK LLP of 60 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7RT.|
2. Entrants in the competition must be based in the United Kingdom and be directly involved in women’s sport either as a team, governing body, charity or association.
5. Only one entry per organisation.
6. By submitting your entry to the prize draws you are acknowledging that you are a budget holder or decision maker for sponsorship or marketing of your organisation.
7. The competition opens at 11:00 on 20 June 2017 and it closes at 23:59 on 07 July 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
8. Entries must be submitted by completing all details in the Google Form between the opening and closing dates. If there are any technical issues please email Charlotte.Piggott@synergy.global
9. Every valid entry is entered into the competition where entrants could win one of three prizes of up to £25,000 worth of creative development time from the Promoter’s agency staff.
10. The creative presentation dates and times are to be determined between the Promoter and the selected winners and all parties will commit to presentation dates fulfilled on or before 01 November 2017 (“Fulfilment Date”).
12. Further Prize Details:
13. Further Prize Conditions:
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The prize must not be sold on or transferred to another party.
16. All intellectual property rights of any of the Promoter’s final creative ideas belong to the Promoter or as set out below:
a. Creating a new sponsorable asset: the winners agree to a commission to the Promoter at the point of sale to a brand, at which point the asset will be assigned to the winners.
17. By entering the prize draw, the winners confirm that the Promoter has permission to film and photograph them at the presentation, to participate in reasonable promotional activity including publicity or media interviews and for the images/footage to be used for up to five years for promotion purposes. The winners release any right to examine or approve the advertising and promotional material that may be used alongside or the use to which is might be applied. The winners give consent for their names and organisation and/or picture or other likeness (without any compensation or further obligation) in any manner and in any medium for advertising, marketing, public relations or other promotional purposes in connection with the Promoter’s website online, and social media promotion related to Women’s Sport Week and 1+51 campaign, except where prohibited by law.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability for lost entries. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to these competition, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
20. No other expenses are included in the prizes, e.g. travel to/from the venue of the presentation or accommodation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including those entries which the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
22. By entering these prize draws, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoter to administer the competition prizes.
23. This competition, prizes and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
24. The name and county of the three competition winners will be available after 31 July 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Synergy Global, 60 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7RT.